Apprenticeship Careers Australia (ACA) is the leading employer of apprentices and trainees in the Electrical industry. We help mentor and support the next generation of Electrical Instrumentation apprentices through employment and vocational education pathways.
Apprenticeship Careers Australia currently has an awesome opportunity for a motivated 1st Year Electrical Instrumentation Apprentice to join our team located in Mortdale. Our client is known for their success and reputation by their day-to-day organised operations of major construction projects.
If you are looking to kick start your Electrical Instrumentation journey and want a great company to work with, look no further!
- Someone who likes to work in a team?
- Physically fit
- Friendly, easy to talk to and polite
- Reliable, honest and trustworthy
- Motivated and eager to learn
- Someone who takes pride in everything you do
- A bit of a Technical Guru?
You will be surrounded by crew to support you and part of a large apprentice and trainee community. You will gain practical experience working on site with our Electrical partner in Mortdale whilst studying to complete you Certificate III in Instrumentation and Control.
- Fabricate, assemble and dismantle utility component
- Fix and secure electro technology equipment
- Find and rectify faults
- Install instrumentation and control cabling and tubing
- Repair basic electronic faults
- Must hold current White Card
- The ability to understand written and verbal instruction
- A high attention to detail,
- Be open to gaining experience in all facets of the trade
If you have the required skills and passion for the Electrical Instrumentation industry apply now, we want to hear from you!
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, call our crew on 1300 765 155 or email email@example.com