Apprenticeship Careers Australia (ACA) is the leading employer of apprentices and trainees in the Childcare industry. We help mentor and support the next generation of Childcare trainees through employment and vocational education pathways.
Apprenticeship Careers Australia currently has an awesome opportunity for a motivated Childcare Trainee to join our team located in the Blacktown. Our client provides quality learning and teaching in a faith-centred environment in elementary schools across Western Sydney.
If you are looking to further your Childcare journey and want a great company to work with, we have the Traineeship for you!
- Passionate about children and their wellbeing and health
- Someone who likes to work in a team?
- Friendly, easy to talk to and polite
- Reliable, honest and trustworthy
- Someone who takes pride in everything you do
- Alert and on the lookout?
You will be surrounded by crew to support you and part of a large apprentice and trainee community. You will gain practical experience working in the centre with our Childcare partner in the Western Sydney area whilst studying to complete your Diploma in Early Childhood Education.
- Provide care for children
- Promote and provide healthy food and drinks
- Ensure the health and safety of children
- Use an approved learning framework to guide practice
- Interact positively with children in a recreational activity
- Must be Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Car and Driver’s licence highly preferred
- Current Working with Children Check (WWC)
- Have completed a Cert III in Early Childhood Education
- Work under the Catholic Ethos
- Undertake a Diploma in Early Childhood Education as part of a work-based Traineeship
If you have the required skills and passion for the Childcare Industry apply now, we want to hear from you!
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, call our crew on 1300 765 155 or email Info@apprenticeshipcareers.com.au