As a Digital Marketing Trainee you will assist with digital marketing activities and other duties as directed by the Senior Digital Coordinator. Activities include assisting with digital campaign activity, content production and posting, reporting, data requests and other ad requests.
Day to day duties:
- Assist the Senior Digital Coordinator produce innovative digital content for all channels.
- Monitor the Skills Division brands social platforms to log and respond to comments and inboxes in accordance with procedures and policies.
- Schedule and execute content across all social media platforms including: Facebook, LinkedIn, SnapChat, YouTube, Instagram.
- Maintain and update brand pages on Seek, Indeed, LinkedIn and other online directories.
- Make website content updates including: news articles, blog posts, content pages and add new events.
- Produce marketing reports under the direction of the Digital Team.
- Complete data request for eDM's under the direction of the Digital Team.
- Assist in the layout of emails for newsletters and marketing campaigns.
- Contribute to the marketing team meetings and planning.
- Competitor research as required.
What we are looking for:
- Well-developed organisational and time management abilities
- Negotiation & decision making skills
- Continuous improvement orientation
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Problem solving and analytical with solution focused outcome
- Culturally sensitive
- Demonstrate initiative and achievement drive
- Trusting, trustworthy and approachable
- A team player
- Performance and improvement focussed
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to effectively handle pressure