Apprenticeship Careers Australia (ACA) is greatly known for matching Apprentices and Trainees with businesses across Australia. We help mentor and support young Australians through vocational education pathways.
Being an Apprentice and/or Trainee
As an Apprentice/Trainee you will work under supervision, while developing skills and abilities to compliment your studies and gaining valuable information plus industry experience in a supportive atmosphere. This fantastic Apprenticeship/Traineeship will provide the opportunity to grow and gain valuable knowledge in a wide range of different industries whilst becoming part of a friendly and enjoyable working environment.
Kick start your career with Apprenticeship Careers Australia Today!
About the role:
As a Childhood Educator Assistant you will support the implementation of an approved learning framework, and support children’s wellbeing, learning and development in a day care centre.
Required attributes and skills:
- 18 Years Minimum
- Car and D/L highly Preferred
- Current Working with Children’s Check
- Current 1st Aid Certificate
- Available to work day care 8am-4pm Work under the Catholic Ethos
- Undertake Certificate III in Children’s Services as part of a work-based Traineeship
Summary of Training and Primary Duties:
- Provide care for children
- Work legally and ethically
- Ensure the health and safety of children
- Develop positive and respectful relationships with children
- Use an approved learning framework to guide practice
- Support the holistic development of children in early childhood
Do you want to benefit from:
- Paid on the job training
- Paid study time
- Ongoing support from ACA’s brilliant team
- Receive a Certificate III in Children’s Services