Apprenticeship Careers Australia (ACA) are the leading employer of trainees in the Business Industry. We help mentor and support the next generation of Business Administrators through employment and accredited vocational education pathways. Here at ACA we have an exciting offer for a Business Trainee, located in Parramatta. You will be required to complete a Certificate III in Business while working with an amazing team.
We are searching for someone who is motivated, eager to learn and able to commit to a 12-month Traineeship. This role is a perfect combination of on-the-job experience and quality training with an accredited Registered Training Organisation (RTO).
- An enthusiastic and motivated individual eager to join this busy and friendly team
- Someone who works well within a team
- Able to show initiative to assist the team and the workplace in running smoothly and effectively
- Detail-orientated, focused and motivated
- Able to build rapport with clients and employees and respect confidentiality
- Someone who brings enthusiasm and energy to a workplace
- Able to manage your time well
- A problem solver
Day to day duties include:
- Provide face to face and over the phone customer service
- Data entry and organise filing systems
- Sending and receiving correspondence e/mail
- Preparing reports and creating spreadsheets
- Other introductory business administrative duties
- Must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or New Zealand Citizen
- Be reliable in travelling to Parramatta CBD each day
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Powerpoint, Excel etc.)
- Willing to learn new skills and offer
- Be reliable and punctual
- Present and dress in an appropriate professional manner
- Adhere to privacy and confidentiality requirements
Recent school leavers and juniors are encouraged to apply!
If this sounds like you, Apply Now!
If you meet the criteria then send your resume via the Apply button.
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, call our friendly team on 1300 765 155.