This position is an Aboriginal Identified position authorised under S14 of the NSW Anti-Discrimination Act 1977.
Apprenticeship Careers Australia (ACA) is the leading employer of apprentices and trainees in the Business Administration industry. We help mentor and support the next generation of Business Administrators through employment and accredited vocational education pathways.
ACA currently has an awesome opportunity for a motivated Business Administration Trainee to join our team located in Silverwater. You will be required to complete a Cert III in Business while working with one of our well recognised partners, being responsible for the assistance in the day to day operations of the office environment.
If you are looking to kick start your Business journey and want a great company to work with, look no further!
- Works well within a team
- Pays attention to detail
- Ability to build rapport with Clients and employees and respect confidentiality
- Willingness to work under Work Health and Safety guidelines
- Ability to problem solve
- Someone who brings enthusiasm and energy to a workplace
- Has a professional attitude
- Organised and tidy
- Has great time management skills
Duties May Include:
- Professional handling of telephone and walk-in enquires
- Document control including document formatting and filing
- Data entry, scanning, collating documents, photocopying and arranging printing/binding
- Facilitating external and internal communications
- Daily check and inward/outward distribution of mail, courier items including laboratory samples
- Coordinating routine facility contractors
- Maintain PPE, Consumables, office supplies, inclusive o weekly groceries
- Assist with the on boarding process of new starters
- Set-up meeting video conferencing
- Assist with work functions and events as required
- Must be Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander Background
- Driver’s licence preferred but not essential
- The ability to understand written and verbal instruction
- Be open to gaining experience in all facets of the Industry
- Available to work standard office hours
Indigenous applicants are encouraged to apply!!
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, call our crew on 1300 765 155 or email firstname.lastname@example.org