Apprenticeship Careers Australia (ACA) only hires the best Apprentices and Trainees (That could be You!) and places them with leading Employers around the Country.
As a Business Trainee you will complete a Certificate III in Business Administration over a 1 Year Duration, whilst gaining valuable information and industry experience in a supportive Environment. Business Trainees undertake a range of functions to make sure the administration activities within an Organisation run smoothly and effectively.
Looking to pursue a career as a Recruitment Consultant?
Source, interview and professionally prepare customers to achieve their placements in reputed companies within Accounting, Administration, Marketing, Human Resources, Engineering and IT roles. Close to Town Hall Train Station
Mature aged applicants to apply!!
What we are looking for:
- Mature age highly preferred (over 21 years old)
- At least 1 year of experience in B2B sales, recruitment or contract placement
- Demonstrated previous customer service experience
- Demonstrated previous office experience
- The role comes with a small amount of lead generation tasks, so must have a strong ability to carry this out.
- Excellent written and spoken communication
- Able to work in multicultural environment
- Able to earn bonuses & incentives – up to $1000 per month on top of trainee wage
- Excellent base salary and you will be rewarded with generous commission for the placements
- You will achieve immense job satisfaction by the fact that you are helping jobseekers break into the industry and grow their career
- You will complete a Certificate III in Business to Business Sales studying online.