Apprenticeship Careers Australia (ACA) only hires the best Apprentices and Trainees (This could be you!) and place them with leading Employers around the Country.
As a Business Trainee you will complete a Certificate III in Business Administration over a 12 month duration, whilst gaining valuable information and industry experience in a supportive and positive environment. Business Trainees undertake a range of functions to make sure the administration activities within an Organisation run smoothly and effectively. Employees process, record and put together summaries of the financial transactions of a business or other organisation for management purposes.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has recently completed year 12
- Possess a keen eye for detail
- Takes initiative & demonstrates motivation
- Exhibits good communication skills both written and oral
- Has own transport is preferred – onsite parking available
Day to Day duties include:
- Phone enquiries
- Data entry
- Communicating in the workplace internally and externally
- Produce Spreadsheets
- Maintain financial and/or clients personal records
- Design and produce documents
- Paid Full-Time Job
- Paid Study Time
- On the Job Training
- Mentoring and Support
- Weekly Pay
- Nationally Recognized Qualifications
Recent Graduates are Encouraged to APPLY!!