Apprenticeship Careers Australia (ACA) is the leading employer of apprentices and trainees in the metal fabrication industry. We help mentor and support the next generation of Boilermakers through employment and vocational education pathways.
Apprenticeship Careers Australia currently has an awesome opportunity for a motivated 1st Year Boilermaker Apprentice to join our team located in Revesby. Our client specialises in metal projects such as balustrades, gates, louvers & shelters. They also specialise in structural steel and need a Boilermaker to complete the manufacturing process.
If you are looking to kick start your boilermaker journey and want a great company to work with, look no further!
- Friendly, easy to talk to and polite
- Reliable, honest and trustworthy
- Motivated and eager to learn
- Someone who takes pride in everything you do
You will be surrounded by crew to support you and part of a large apprentice and trainee community. You will gain practical experience working on site with our metal fabrication partner in Revesby whilst studying to complete you Certificate III in Engineering – Metal Fabrication.
- Metal Fabrication
- Welding – MIG, TIG & Stick
- Handling aluminium steel and stainless steel
- Delivering projects to construction sites or client’s homes
- Current drivers licence and own transport preferred
- Minimum Year 10 education completed
- The ability to understand written and verbal instruction
- A high attention to detail,
- Be open to gaining experience in all facets of the trade
If you have the required skills and passion for the Boilermaker industry apply now, we want to hear from you!
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, call our crew on 1300 765 155 or email firstname.lastname@example.org