Apprenticeship Careers Australia (ACA) is the leading employer of apprentices and trainees. We help mentor and support the next generation of apprentices through employment and vocational education pathways.
We have an exciting opportunity available for an enthusiastic person to start a Traineeship in Bicycle Mechanic and Sales for a 3 year duration with our long established market leading host in Tamworth. If you want to embark on an exciting career path and gain a qualification while earning a wage, look no further and join the team at Australia’s leading employer of trainees and apprentices.
As a Trainee in Bicycle Mechanic and Sales you will work alongside our partners located in Tamworth who specialise in the sales, service and maintenance of a large variety of bikes, parts and accessories. This company takes pride in customer service and ensures their employees are highly trained to deliver the best care and service for their customers. They are a close knit team, who fits and services everything themselves to ensure maximum safety and comfort.
Does this sounds like you?
- Friendly, easy going and active
- Team player
- Up to learning the tricks of the trade
- Good communicator
- Do you have a passion for seeing something through from start to finish
- Basic mechanical skills
- Well presented
- Interest in biking industry
Some of the duties include:
- Servicing and repairs to all types bikes and equipment such as; gears and brakes, puncture repair, wheel truing, basic tune-up, suspension and forks and complete bike overhaul
- Selling bikes, clothes, shoes and helmets
- Working on all types of bikes ranging from mountain, road and electric
- Customer service
This role comes with great hours, from Monday to Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm.
Females and juniors are encouraged to apply!
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, call our crew on 1300 765 155 or email email@example.com