For this role we are looking for someone with a passion for Motorcycles.
Automotive Group Training (AGT) is the leading employer of apprentices and trainees in the automotive industry. We help mentor and support the next generation of Business Administration trainee’s through employment and vocational education pathways. We currently have an awesome opportunity for a superstar school leaver to launch their career in the Business Administration industry.
Our award winning client works in the automotive industry and is looking for an outstanding customer focus trainee who will be the first point of contact for the company. Working in the front office of a high end motorcycle company that is well known since 1987.
- Wanting to get some great office experience
- Someone who likes to work with other people in a team?
- Friendly, easy to talk to and polite
- Reliable, honest and trustworthy
- Motivated and eager to learn
- Someone who likes organising things
- A guru at customer service?
We are Australia’s best apprentice and trainee company, so if you want to kickstart an epic career with a market leader, you can’t miss this opportunity!
If you want to work as a business trainee in a not so typical business environment, this is for you.
Some of the duties include:
- Provide excellent customer experience as the first point of contact in the business
- Assist in various administrative tasks associated with the running of the business
- Data entry, filing and record keeping
- Ordering stationery and other items required for the office
- Other tasks as directed by the operations manager
This full time opportunity comes with great hours! Start at 7:30am and finish at 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
You’ll also need to be able to get to work in Parramatta each day.
All suitable candidates will be considered if a resume and cover letter is attached.
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, call our crew on (02) 9796 3655 or email email@example.com