Apprenticeship Careers Australia (ACA) is Australia’s best apprentice and trainee company, so if you want to kick-start an epic career with a market leader, you can’t miss this opportunity. We have an exciting opportunity available for an enthusiastic 1st Year Apprentice Chef to work in the kitchen of a vibrant restaurant in Picton.
If you want to gain a qualification and at the same time get great work experience and paid a wage, look no further and join the team at Australia’s leading employer of trainees and apprentices.
You will learn from skilled tradespeople, who are passionate about the Commercial Cookery Industry.
Our Partners specialise in Australian cuisine, with a large menu containing all types of modern Australian food. They are providing a suitable apprentice to come work with them in their lively kitchen, working in busy periods through lunch and dinner, where there are on-going deadlines and demands.
You’ll need to be able to think on your feet and plan ahead, while maintaining a positive and up-beat attitude. You will be supported while you learn the ropes of a commercial cookery kitchen. As an integral member of the team, reliability and communication skills are a must.
This is an opportunity to grow and gain valuable knowledge towards a rewarding career.
- Work in high pressure environments
- Lunch and dinner
- Cater for functions and private dining
- Learn all things it takes to be a chef in a well-established restaurant
- Work within a team of qualified chefs
- Learn skills and special techniques within the kitchen
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Exceptional grooming and presentation standards
- Ability to follow directions and procedures
- Have a willingness to learn with a passion for cooking
- Ability to work in a team with a positive attitude
- Have the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- A Flexible schedule
Show us your hunger and determination and apply now!
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, call our crew on 1300 765 155 or email firstname.lastname@example.org