Apprenticeship Careers Australia (ACA) is the leading employer of apprentices and trainees . We help mentor and support the next generation of Accounts Assistant Trainee through employment and vocational education pathways.
Apprenticeship Careers Australia currently has an awesome opportunity for a motivated accounts assistant trainee to join our team located in Surry Hills. Our client is known for their success building partnerships that enhances to expand their business to reach reputation and provide cultural
If you are looking to kick start your Accounts Assistant journey and want a great company to work with, look no further!
- Someone who likes to work in a team?
- A fast learner?
- Friendly, easy to talk to and polite
- Reliable, honest and trustworthy
- Motivated and eager to learn
- Someone who takes pride in everything you do
- A bit of a Technical Guru?
As an Accounts Assistant Trainee you will complete a Certificate III in Business over a 1 Year Duration, whilst gaining valuable information and industry experience in a supportive Environment. Business Trainees undertake a range of functions to make sure the administration activities within an Organisation run smoothly and effectively. Employees process, record and put together summaries of the financial transactions of a business or other organisation for management purposes.
- Studying towards an Accounting Certificate
- Previous experience within an office environment/ Finance team would be an advantage
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to see tasks through to conclusion
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team
- Ability to maintain confidentiality required by the position at all times
- Demonstrate organisational and time management
- Demonstrate service oriented approach, enthusiastic, motivated, positive attitude, good initiative and a self-starter
Day to Day duties include:
- Preparation of daily bank reconciliations and invoice receipting
- Processing and data entry of supplier invoices
- Assisting with payment of supplier invoices
- Assisting with client & supplier telephone enquiries and reconciling of accounts
- Understanding and maintaining the confidentiality requirements around client details and information
- Preparation of specific government invoicing for community care operation and flu vaccination
- Assisting with general ledger enquiries and journal processing
- Assisting with preparation of monthly and adhoc Reporting
If you have the required skills and interest for the administrative industry, apply now! We want to hear from you!
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, call our crew on 1300 765 155 or email firstname.lastname@example.org