Apprenticeship Careers Australia (ACA) is the leading employer of apprentices and trainees in the Electrical industry. We help mentor and support the next generation of Electrical apprentices through employment and vocational education pathways.
Apprenticeship Careers Australia currently has an opportunity for a 4x suitable applicants to be Electrical Apprentices and join our team located in Caringbah. Our clients’ are well experienced providers and installers, working on jobs all over Sydney.
If you are looking to kick start your Electrical journey and want a great company to work with, look no further!
Our clients are looking for:
- 1x 1st Year Electrical Apprentice
- 1x 2nd Year Electrical Apprentice
- 1x 3rd Year Electrical Apprentice
- 1x 4th Year Electrical Apprentice
- Someone who likes to work in a team?
- Physically fit
- Reliable, honest and trustworthy
- Motivated and eager to learn
- Someone who takes pride in everything you do
- Working on large residential and commercial buildings
- Structured Cabling
- Security Systems
- Working on various sites across Sydney
- Driver's licence preferred but not essential
- Construction Induction card essential (White Card)
- The ability to understand written and verbal instruction
- A high attention to detail
- Experience in electrical work on commercial/residential projects preferred
Working 38 – 40 hour weeks, from 7am to 3pm, with an RDO.
If you have the required skills and passion for the Electrical industry apply now, we want to hear from you!
Juniors are encouraged to apply!!
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, call our crew on 1300 765 155 or email email@example.com