Automotive Group Training currently has awesome opportunity for a 3rd – 4th Year Light Vehicle Apprentice looking to continue their apprenticeship.
We are Australia’s best automotive apprentice company, so if you want to kickstart an epic career with a market leader, you can’t miss this opportunity! We have partnered up with a High Prestige European and Performance Tuning company, who have been servicing cars for over 40 years and built an enviable reputation for honesty, mechanical know how and customer attention.
- Passionate about cars?
- On your Provisional License?
- Someone who likes to work in a team?
- Physically fit
- Friendly, easy to talk to and polite
- Reliable, honest and trustworthy
- Motivated and eager to learn
- Someone who takes pride in everything you do
- A person with great attention to detail?
You’ll be surrounded by an awesome crew to support you and part of a large apprentice and trainee community, plus get your practical experience working on site with our Automotive partner whilst studying to complete you Certificate III in Light Vehicle Automotive. At this busy workshop you will learn to do everything from log book servicing to major transmission and engine overhauls.
Some of the duties include:
- Servicing vehicles
- Test/ repair/ replace broken or defective vehicle parts
- Use and maintain tools and equipment specific to light vehicles
- Assist mechanics when necessary
- Repair and replace tyres
- Follow safe working practice
- Maintain clean and organised workshop
his full time opportunity in Eastern Suburbs comes with great hours! Start at 8:00 am and finish at 5.00 pm Monday to Friday!
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, call our crew on (02) 9796 3655