Apprenticeship Careers Australia (ACA) is the leading employer of Apprentices in the Electrical industry. We help mentor and support the next generation of Electrical Apprentices through employment and vocational education pathways.
Here at ACA we currently have an opportunity for a 2nd Year Electrical Apprentice to join our team located in Minchinbury. We have partnered with a leading business in the Electrical Service industry who are highly regarded providers and installers within of industry, working on jobs all over Sydney.
If you are looking to kick start your Electrical journey and want a great company to work with, look no further!
Key personal attributes:
- Ability and desire to work in a team
- Sound numeracy, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Physically fit
- Friendly, easy to talk to and polite
- Motivated and eager to learn
- Someone who is punctual, always on time
- Someone who takes pride in everything you do
As an Electrical Apprentice you will select, install, set up, test, fault find, repair and maintain a wide range electrical systems and equipment in building and premises. Whilst gaining valuable, practical experience you will be required to attend Tafe and study a Cert III in Electrotechnology.
Duties May Include:
- Handle both residential and commercial jobs
- Complete general fit outs
- Provide assistance to licensed electricians and be trained by them
- Technical and statutory inspections and tests on electrical equipment
- Arrange circuits, control and protection for general electrical installations
- Ability to work at heights and in confined spaces
- Must be Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Drivers licence preferred but not essential
- White Card required
- The ability to understand written and verbal instruction
- A high attention to detail
- Be open to gaining experience in all facets of the trade
If you have the required skills and passion for the Electrical industry apply now, we want to hear from you!
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, call our crew on 1300 765 155 or email firstname.lastname@example.org