Continue your apprenticeship with Apprenticeship Careers Australia (ACA), we are the leading employer of apprentices and trainees in the Fire Protection Industry. We help mentor and support the next generation of apprentices through employment and vocational education pathways.
We are currently seeking candidates who are interested in continuing their career in the Fire Protection Industry. Located in the Illawarra with some travel to Sydney. The successful applicants will be required to study a Certificate III in Fire Protection, whilst practically learning all aspects of the trade.
If you are looking to continue your apprenticeship journey and want a great company to work with, look no further!
Are you have already completed first year of your apprenticeship and you are:
- Someone who likes to work in a team?
- Physically fit
- Friendly, easy to talk to and polite
- Reliable, honest and trustworthy
- Motivated and eager to learn
- Someone who takes pride in everything you do
- Someone with great attention to detail?
- Aware of WHS responsibilities
As a Fire Protection Apprentice you will install distribution and range pipes, you will fit off sprinkler heads, controls and ancillary equipment, you will also test fire protection systems for pressure install domestic and residential life safety sprinkler systems and
test and maintain fire hydrant, hose reel installations and automatic fire sprinklers.
Duties May Include:
- test and maintain fire hydrant, hose reel installations and automatic fire sprinklers
- fabricate and install steel pressure piping
- install water service
- inspect, test and maintain gaseous fire suppression systems
- inspect and test control and indicating equipment
- prevent ozone and synthetic greenhouse gas emissions
- cut and join sheet metal
- carry out levelling operations
- apply Occupational Health and Safety requirements
- Must be an Australian Citizen/Permanent Resident
- Have current drivers licence
- Hold a current White Card, or be willing to obtain one
- Someone who likes to work in a team
- Willing to learn all aspects of the trade
- Enjoy working outdoors
- Be reliable, honest and eager to learn
If you have the required skills and passion for the Fire Protection industry apply now!
We want to hear from you!
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, email email@example.com