Apprenticeship Careers Australia (ACA) is greatly known for matching Apprentices and Trainees with businesses across Australia. We help mentor and support young Australians through vocational education pathways.
ACA has partnered up with one of Australia’s well established Air-Conditioning Companies and is on the lookout for an existing apprentice to join their growing team. Our host is well known for providing world-class air-conditioning exceptional service on quality advice, procedure and design.
As an Air-Conditioning Apprentice you will be taught by qualified tradesmen to guide, support and share their extensive knowledge about the trade to assist you on your apprenticeship journey. Whilst gaining the experience you will also be completing a Certificate III in Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration.
You will learn to develop skills, gain knowledge in all aspects of the Air-Conditioning trade. This job suits someone who is responsible, a hard worker and someone who takes initiative with the work they do.
Duties May Include:
- Participate in refrigeration and air conditioning work and competency development activities
- Apply Occupational Health and Safety regulations, codes and practices in the workplace
- Fabricate, assemble and dismantle utilities industry components
- Solve problems in ELV single path circuits
- Fix and secure electrotechnology equipment
- Use drawings, diagrams, schedules, standards, codes and specifications
- Document and apply measures to control OHS risks associated with electrotechnology work
- Work all over Sydney Basin area
- Must be Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Driver’s license preferred but not essential
- Must hold White Card
- Driven and proactive
- Good work ethic
- Willing to learn all aspects of the trade
- Experience within the industry
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, call our crew on 1300 765 155 or email email@example.com