Apprenticeship Careers Australia (ACA) is the leading employer of apprentices and trainees in the Plumbing industry. We help mentor and support the next generation of Plumbing apprentices through employment and vocational education pathways.
Apprenticeship Careers Australia currently has an awesome opportunity for a motivated 1st Year Plumbing Apprentice to join our teams located in Pennant Hills & Valley Heights.
If you are looking to kick start your Plumbing journey and want a great company to work with, look no further!
- Someone who likes to work in a team?
- Physically fit
- Friendly, easy to talk to and polite
- Reliable, honest and trustworthy
- Motivated and eager to learn
- Someone who takes pride in everything you do
- Someone with great attention to detail?
We are Australia’s best apprentice and trainee company, so if you want to kick-start an epic career with a market leader, you can’t miss this opportunity!
You’ll be surrounded by an awesome crew to support you and part of a large apprentice and trainee community, plus gain your practical experience working on site with a qualified tradesperson whilst studying to complete you Certificate III in Plumbing.
- Working on sites around Sydney including Central Coast and Wollongong
- Work effectively in the plumbing and services sector
- Install water pumpsets
- Install roof components
- Carry out levelling
- Australian Citizen/Permanent Resident
- Must have Driver’s licence and own transport will be advantageous
- Must hold a Construction Induction Card (White Card)
- Be open to gaining experience in all facets of the trade
If you have the required skills and passion for the Plumbing industry apply now, we want to hear from you!
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, call our crew on 1300 765 155 or email email@example.com