Start an apprenticeship with Apprenticeship Careers Australia (ACA), we are the leading employer of apprentices and trainees in the Plumbing industry. We help mentor and support the next generation of Plumbing apprentices through employment and vocational education pathways.
We are currently seeking candidates who are interested in starting a career in the Plumbing Industry. Located in Dubbo the successful applicant will be required to study a Certificate III in Plumbing whilst practically learning all aspects of the trade.
If you are looking to kick start your Plumbing journey and want a great company to work with, look no further!
On a day-to-day basis, your duties may include (but are not limited to);
- Operate various workshop tools and equipment
- Handling plumbing supplies and materials
- Carry out construction and/or assembly of plumbing installations for various jobsite environments
- Carry out maintenance and repair to new and existing plumbing for gas, water, sewage systems and drainage systems e.g. digging drains, installing pipes
- Follow appropriate manual handling techniques for handling materials and equipment, including lifting and moving items
- Follow written and verbal instruction in the workplace
- Read and interpret plans and diagrams
This role is physically demanding and requires an energetic individual that will enjoy a hands on role;
In addition, you will need to be;
- Someone who likes to work in a team
- Be physically fit
- Have a current drivers licence and own transport
- Hold a current White Card, or be willing to obtain one prior to commencement
- Have completed Year 10 as a minimum
- Enjoy working outdoors
- Be reliable, honest and eager to learn
- Australian Citizen/Permanent Resident
If you have the required skills and passion for the Plumbing industry apply now!
We want to hear from you!
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, call our crew on 1300 765 155 or email firstname.lastname@example.org