Start an apprenticeship or traineeship with Apprenticeship Careers Australia (ACA). We are Australia's leading Apprentice and Trainee Company, helping you secure the best jobs with the best employers!
Apprenticeship Careers Australia are seeking individuals to undertake a Parks and Gardens Apprenticeship to work with an organisation based in the Castle Hill and Thornleigh.
1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th Year applicants are welcome to apply!
The Successful Applicant:
- Must be a Australian citizens or permanent resident
- Have an interest in all aspects of Landscape Maintenance
- Have the ability to work within a team and take direction from a team leader
- Have an eye for detail, be punctual, and be enthusiastic about your work
- Will have a current white card or willing to obtain
- Current driver’s license and vehicle is preferred
As a Park and Gardens Tradespersons you will plant and maintain lawns, trees, shrubs, flower/plant beds and maintain hard landscaping in public or private gardens and parks. Whilst gaining knowledge and experience within the industry you will be required to study and/or complete a Certificate III Horticulture 'Parks and Gardens’.
- Mowing, Planting, Mulching, Weeding etc
- Maintain gardens by fertilising and trimming
- Turf preparation and management
- Operate and install irrigation and drainage systems
- Plant identification (native and exotic species)
- Attending TAFE studies one day a week
What We Offer:
- A supportive team environment
- Weekly Pay
- Ongoing mentoring and support
- TAFE Training
These full time opportunities come with great hours, a trade qualification and a career in the great outdoors!
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, call our crew on 1300 765 155 or email firstname.lastname@example.org