Apprenticeship Careers Australia currently has an awesome opportunity for a motivated 1st Year Engineering Fabricator Apprentice.
If you are looking to start your trade and want a great company to work with to finish your qualification, look no further!
Attributes we look for:
- Someone who wants to succeed and do the best job they can do
- Work in timeframes
- Friendly, easy to talk to and polite
- Reliable, honest and trustworthy
- Motivated and attention to detail
- Someone who takes pride in everything they do
- Willing to learn all aspects of the trade and is career focused
You will be working on exciting projects, designing and manufacturing a range of hospitality products such as Fridges, Glass chillers, Mobile bars and many more.
You’ll be surrounded by an awesome crew to support you and part of a large apprentice and trainee community, plus get your practical experience working on site with our Fabrication partner in Smeaton Grange whilst studying to complete you Certificate III in Engineering Fabrication.
Some of the duties include:
You will need to meet onsite each morning at Smeaton Grange.
- Cutting metal to size for fabricating parts or sub-assemblies
- Experience setting up and operating all types of welding equipment!
- Custom quality products
- Commercial bars and kitchens
- Finishing products by cleaning, polishing and filing
- Taking pride in a safe and clean workshop environment
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, call our crew on 1300 765 155 or email firstname.lastname@example.org