We are Apprenticeship Careers Australia.
If you are looking for a career as an Australian Apprentice, why would you look anywhere else?
Designing, engineering and tailoring equipment to exact requirements for customers is what our client has been doing for over 20 years. As a leader in the pumping industry, Apprenticeship Careers Australia is proud to be recruiting for a 1st year engineering apprentice to support their rapid growth.
Located in Sydney’s Sutherland Shire and servicing the entire Sydney region we are in search of an outstanding apprentice who are capable of working on some of Sydney’s newest infrastructure.
Fire protection systems? TICK.
State of the art commissioning and installations? TICK.
Repair and maintenance? TICK.
Diesel/electrical and submersible pumps. TICK.
You’ll gain experience across all areas of the industry, working on everything from apartments, to hospitals, mines to residential homes, warehouses and commercial buildings.
Who should apply?
- Experience isn’t required but someone who has a passion for the trade is mandatory.
- A team player.
- A candidate who has excellent communication skills and willing to learn from the best.
- Someone who has good attention to detail, a strong work ethic and is safety conscious.
- Committed to complete a 4 year apprenticeship qualification.
- Drivers licence not essential but preferable – public transport available.
What do we do?
Our job is to find you an apprenticeship, mentor and support you throughout your training and kick start your career in steel landscape and gardening industry. Apprenticeship Careers Australia are with you from start to finish.
What’s happens next is up to you.
Click “Apply for this job” if you’re interested, remember to attach your resume and we’ll be in touch. If you’re looking for the best engineering apprenticeship in Sydney, then you have found it!