Apprenticeship Careers Australia currently has an awesome opportunity for a superstar 1st Year Electronics and Communications Apprentice.
As an Electronics and Communications Apprentice you would select, install, set up, test, fault find, repair and maintain electronic equipment and devices at component/sub-assembly level with options in communications, audio, repair and installing 2 way radios to police, fleet cars, ambulances, taxis, buses and fire vehicles.
If you’ve started your trade and want a great company to work with to finish your qualification, look no further!
- Someone who likes to work in a team?
- Physically fit
- Friendly, easy to talk to and polite
- Reliable, honest and trustworthy
- Motivated and eager to learn
- Someone who takes pride in everything you do
- A bit of a technical guru, with great attention to detail?
- Must have good maths (equal to year 12)
- Must have a driver’s license and good record
- Undergo drug and alcohol testing
- Undergo police check and have a clean record
- Female applicants must be able to work in a male environment
- Fluent in English
We are Australia’s best apprentice and trainee company, so if you want to kickstart an epic career with a market leader, you can’t miss this opportunity!
You’ll be surrounded by an awesome crew to support you and part of a large apprentice and trainee community, plus get your practical experience working on site with our Electronics partner in Granville whilst studying to complete you Certificate III in Electronics and Communications.
Some of the duties include:
- Fault find and repair complex power supplies
- Solve basic problems electronic and digital equipment and circuits
- Document and apply measures to control OHS risks associated with electrotechnology work
- Repairs basic electronic apparatus faults by replacement of components
- Participate in electronics and communications work and competency development activities
- Fabricate, assemble and dismantle utilities industry components
This full time opportunity comes with great hours! Monday work 8am – 4:30pm and Tuesday - Friday work 8am to 4pm.
You’ll also need to be able to get to work in Granville each day.
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, call our crew on 1300 765 155 or email email@example.com