Apprenticeship Careers Australia (ACA) is the leading employer of Apprentices in the Electrical industry. We help mentor and support the next generation of Electrical Apprentices through employment and vocational education pathways.
Apprenticeship Careers Australia currently has an opportunity for a 1st Year Electrical Apprentice to join our team located in either Castle Hill. Our client is a leading local business in the Electrical Service industry are highly regarded providers and installers, working on jobs all over Sydney.
If you are looking to kick start your Electrical journey and want a great company to work with, look no further!
Key personal attributes
- Ability and desire to work in a team
- Sound numeracy, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Demonstrate trust, respect, integrity and fairness
- Physically fit
- Friendly, easy to talk to and polite
- Motivated and eager to learn
- Someone who takes pride in everything you do
- Work on residential and commercial buildings
- Provide assistance to licensed electricians and be trained by them
- Technical and statutory inspections and tests on electrical equipment
- Arrange circuits, control and protection for general electrical installations
- Ability to work at heights and in confined spaces
- Electrical data audio-visual and security
- Work on sites across Sydney
- Must have current drivers licence
- Construction Induction card essential (White Card)
- Live locally to Castle Hill
- The ability to understand written and verbal instruction
- A high attention to detail
- Be open to gaining experience in all facets of the trade
Working 38 – 40 hour weeks, from 7-7:30am to 3-4pm, with some overtime needed on Saturdays.
If you have the required skills and passion for the Electrical industry apply now, we want to hear from you!
Juniors are encouraged to apply!!
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, call our crew on 1300 765 155 or email email@example.com