Apprenticeship Careers Australia (ACA) is greatly known for matching Apprentices and Trainees with businesses across Australia. We help mentor and support young Australians through vocational educational pathways.
Our client, a well-established and family operated smash repair company located in Dubbo are seeking a self-motivated Junior Apprentice Panel Beater to join their team. This position is open to a new 1st Year or a 2nd Year Apprentice.
The person we’re looking for has the ability to work with hand and power tools and hold good technical and mechanical aptitude skills. To be considered for this position you must hold a high work ethic, and be able to effectively contribute to a team environment.
A current driver’s licence and own transport is preferred for this position, but most of all we are looking for reliable candidates that have a passion for completing a Panel Beater Apprenticeship.
Applications must include a letter of introduction, a current resume, and copies of any relevant certificates, with the names and contacts details of referees.
Being an apprenticeship position you will learn and become skilled in all areas of the trade including but not limited to the following
- Remove damaged panels and parts by unbolting or cutting them away
- Removing dents using various machinery and hand tools
- Straighten damaged vehicles using various equipment
- Replacing badly damaged section with suitable parts
- Repairing all vehicle to company standard for all customers
- Ensure all work performed is quality checked
- Work in an time efficient manner at all times
Skills and Qualifications required
- Current drivers licence and own transport preferred
- Minimum Year 10 education completed
- The ability to understand written and verbal instruction
- A high attention to detail, and the ability to learn and work to defined time frames.
- Be punctual and reliable
- Be open to gaining experience in all facets of the trade
If you feel you have the required skills for this position, please apply today!
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, call our crew on 1300 765 155 or email firstname.lastname@example.org