Apprenticeship Careers Australia (ACA) is the leading employer of apprentices and trainees in the Cabinet Making Industry. We help mentor and support the next generation of Cabinet Makers through employment and vocational education pathways.
Apprenticeship Careers Australia is proud to be partnering up with one of Australia’s leading Joinery Company who specialises in all things cabinetmaking. Our client is very detailed, carrying out many club fit-outs involving interesting feature work. With the latest CNC machine, computerised panel saw, edge bander, metal cutting and banding machine they can handle the most urgent jobs easily and within any kind of time frame. They have opened up an awesome opportunity for a motivated 2nd – 4th Year Cabinetmaker Apprentice to join their team located in Belmore.
As Cabinet Maker you will be completing a Certificate III in Cabinet Making and be provided with on-the-job training. Working in the factory and on site, with plenty of support and mentoring while you gain comprehensive knowledge and experience in this field.
- Someone who likes to work in a team
- Interested in woodworking
- Have an eye for detail
- Physically fit
- Have good maths and English
- Motivated and eager to learn
- Someone who takes pride in everything you do
- Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices
- Communicate as a part of a team
- Set up, operate and maintain woodworking machines
- Use furniture making hand and power tools
- Make measurements and calculations
- Read and interpret work documents
- Work safely in the construction industry
- Identify processes in kitchen projects
- Determine requirements for installation of cabinets
- Carry out measurements and calculations
- Read and interpret plans and specifications
- Must hold a current White Card
- Driver’s licence preferred but not essential
- The ability to understand written and verbal instruction
- Good work ethic
- Be open to gaining experience in all facets of the Industry
If you have the required skills and passion for the Cabinet Making industry apply now, we want to hear from you!
Juniors are encouraged to apply!!
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, call our crew on 1300 765 155 or email email@example.com