Apprenticeship Careers Australia (ACA) only hires the best Apprentices and Trainees and places them with leading employers across the country. ACA candidates have greater opportunities in finding the perfect career start. We are proud to be partnering with a Horticultural/Landscape industry leader located in Thornleigh, offering the opportunity for a successful candidate to complete a Certificate III in Landscape Construction.
As a Landscaper you will work alongside a team of Landscaping professionals who are ready to help you develop your skills and abilities in the industry. Our partners work closely with developers, architects, designers, principal contractors and subcontractors to consistently deliver premium commercial and industrial landscapes within budget and timeframe.
The experience and support you will receive will assist you to complete your studies and gain valuable and extensive knowledge in open space landscape management and maintenance.
- Someone who likes to work in a team?
- Physically fit
- Reliable and punctual
- Friendly, easy to talk to and polite
- Loves working outdoors and with your hands
- Motivated and eager to learn
- Someone who takes pride in everything you do
- Who pays attention to detail?
Duties can include:
- Deliver premium commercial and industrial landscapes within budget and timeframe.
- Landscape maintenance on commercial, strata, community and retail properties all over Sydney
- Mowing, edging and complete garden and grounds maintenance.
- Implementing and following landscape programs.
- Implementing soil improvements for garden and turf areas.
- Maintaining of natural areas.
- Structural landscaping
- Operating of machinery and equipment.
- Worksite Assessments and contributing to work health and safety processes.
- A customer focused approach
Ideal Candidates will:
- Must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Have a White card (or be willing to obtain)
- Must have a Driver's Licence and own transport
- Be responsible, honest and trustworthy
- Be a hard worker, with a willingness to learn
- Have a passion for landscaping and all aspects of the trade
- Have an eye for detail
Juniors are encouraged to apply!!
Applicants will be considered if a resume and cover letter is attached.
If you meet the criteria then send your resume via the apply button; for more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, call our crew on 1300 765 155