Apprenticeship Careers Australia (ACA) is the leading employer of apprentices and trainees in the Joinery Industry. We help mentor and support the next generation of Joiners through employment and vocational education pathways.
Here at Apprenticeship Careers Australia we are searching for a suitable candidate to continue their Joinery Apprenticeship with our partners located in Cromer. Our partners specialise in the best doors, windows and hardware in Australia, whilst also making custom made products to suit any size and configuration to meet their customer requirements.
1st, 2nd or 3rd Year applicants are welcome to apply!
- Someone who likes to work in a team
- Physically fit
- Motivated and eager to learn
- Someone who takes pride in everything you do
- Good work ethic
As a Joinery Apprentice you will be surrounded by crew to support you and be part of a large apprentice and trainee community. You will gain practical experience working on site with our Cabinetmaker partners, whilst attending TAFE to complete your Certificate III in Joinery.
You’ll be working on various jobs such as custom made joinery designs for doors and windows, fixtures and fittings, architectural design pieces, garage doors, gates and assist with restoration of products.
Daily duties may include:
- Work on Commercial and Residential projects
- All aspects of timber framing including cutting, prepping and trenching
- Hand doors and sashes for completion of customer orders
- Organise timber racks for stock control
- Assist joiners on customer orders as and when required
- Timber staining touch-ups when required
- Take responsibility for tools and equipment
- Develop joinery skills
- Complete customer orders in a timely manner
- Maintain a clean and tidy work area at all times including surrounding factory areas
- Must be Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents
- Hold a current White Card or be willing to obtain one
- Driver’s licence preferred but not essential
- The ability to understand written and verbal instruction
- Be open to gaining experience in all facets of the Industry
- Adequate Maths and English skills
Applicants that have already started their studies at TAFE are urged to apply!!
Juniors are encouraged to Apply!!
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, call our crew on 1300 765 155 or email firstname.lastname@example.org