Apprenticeship Careers Australia (ACA) is greatly known for matching Apprentices and Trainees with businesses across Australia. We help mentor and support young Australians through vocational education pathways.
Here at ACA we have partnered up with one of Australia’s well established Metal Forming and Rolling Companies and is on the lookout for a Boiler Maker Apprentice to join their growing team.
As a Boilermaker Apprentice you will use a wide range of hand tools and hand held power tools and workshop machines such as drills, grinders, clamps, benders and lifting equipment. Using these to produce fabricated products for mechanical services and process engineering such as structures, frames, pipe-work and vessels using tools, welding and thermal cutting equipment and fabrication techniques.
You will learn to develop skills, gain knowledge in all aspects of the Boilermaker trade whilst studying towards completing a Cert III in Engineering – Fabrication Trade. This job suits someone who is responsible, a hard worker and someone who takes initiative with the work they do.
Duties May Include:
- Follow all safe work practices
- Proactively work within team environment
- Obtain parts and materials as per job specifications
- Fabrication new, replacement or repair parts as per job specifications
- Assemble components parts and follow drawings using hand and small power tools
- Organise and communicate information
- Interact with computing technology
- Perform manual heating and thermal cutting
- Assemble fabricated components
- Select and apply safe welding practices
- Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Must have drivers licence
- An excellent can do attitude and a willingness to learn
- Ability to stay on task and take instructions well
- Honest , Reliable and Trustworthy
- An Excellent work ethic
If you have an interest in the metal fabrication industry, Apply Now!!
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, call our crew on 1300 765 155 or email firstname.lastname@example.org