Apprenticeship Careers Australia (ACA) are seeking applications for a Fulltime Carpentry Apprentice. This is an opportunity to commence as a 1st year or for the right applicant, the possiblility for a 2nd Year Apprentice to continue in their Apprenticeship.
- Do you consider yourself to be organised and have great attention to detail?
- Are you cool under pressure and multi-tasking?
If so, keep reading!
This opportunity secures your career within the Building Industry. You will complete a Certificate III in Carpentry over a 4 year duration, whilst gaining valuable experience in a highly supportive environment. The successful candidate will be supported throughout the Apprenticeship, meaning you have on-going mentoring and guidance whilst working and completing your training whenever you need it.
Applicant attributes and requirements:
- Must hold current Drivers Licence and have own transport
- WHS Card (White Card) or willingness to obtain prior to commencement
- Be willing to learn all aspects of the trade and listen to instruction
- Positive attitude and self-motivated
- Ability to work as a valued member of a team
- Well presented
- Learn all aspects of the Carpentry trade
- Work on renovation and new construction projects
- Use Carpentry tools and equipment
- Handle building materials
- Learn to read and interpret plans and specifications
- Carry out measurements and calculations
Experience in general construction or concreting would be advantageous, but not essential.
If you think you have the right attitude to succeed in this role, apply today!