For suitable candidates, these are not your everyday Light Vehicle Apprenticeships.
Automotive Group Training (AGT) are proud to be hiring for these roles. We are leading the industry in employing Apprentices and Trainees with spectacular Host Employer’s and achieving outstanding results with our candidate process.
What we are looking for?
Do you have a passion for the Automotive Industry?
Do you want the opportunity to grow your skills working on Cars? Then here is the opportunity for you!
As a Light Vehicle Mechanic Apprentice, you will work closely with a qualified tradesperson repairing and maintaining these premium vehicles. Whilst developing your ‘on-the-job’ skills, you will also have the opportunity to further your industry knowledge at an award winning training institution.
These fantastic apprenticeships will provide you the opportunity to grow and gain valuable knowledge, in the automotive industry with a leading dealership, in a friendly and enjoyable working environment.
As an Apprentice – Essential Skills:
- Genuine interest in cars and a mechanical career
- Provisional Driver’s License essential or close to obtaining
- Strong work ethic & able to work safely with tools
- Able to work in a team environment
- And although no experience is necessary, you’ll need to be self-motivated, prepared to learn and be a real team player
- Assist other mechanics with day to day duties
- Adhering to WHS Standards
- Working on a wide range of cars
- Willing to develop an ongoing, full skill set
- Assist with service, diagnosis and repair of cars
- Assist with safety inspections
- Maintain clean and organised workshop
If this sounds like you and you’re up for it……