Start an apprenticeship or traineeship with Apprenticeship Careers Australia (ACA). We are Australia's leading Apprentice and Trainee Company, helping you secure the best jobs with the best employers!
- Do you consider yourself to be organised and have great attention to detail?
- Are you cool under pressure and multi-tasking?
If so keep reading!
This opportunity secures your career within in the Carpentry industry. You will complete a Certificate III in Carpentry over a 4 year duration, whilst gaining valuable experience in a highly supportive environment. Best of all, you'll become a part of our ACA family meaning you have our on-going support and your training with assistance whenever you need it.
Applicant attributes and requirements:
- Open Age
- Must hold Drivers Licence and have own transport
- WHS Card (White Card) Required
- Pre-vocational Studies would be more Advantageous
- Willingness to learn and grow within the trade
- Good attitude
- Work as a valued member of a team
- Have a positive attitude
- Well presented
- Working on Residential and Commercial buildings
- Work effectively and sustainability in the construction industry
- Use Carpentry tools and equipment
- Handle carpentry materials
- Read and interpret plans and specifications
- Carry out measurements and calculations
Do you want to benefit from:
- Paid on the job training
- Paid study time
- Ongoing support from ACA's brilliant team of mentors!
- Concession travel fares
Apply Now Today!!!