The following terms and conditions apply to this promotion:
1. Apprenticeship Careers Australia (the competition organiser) is owned by NSW Business Chamber. The prize is offered by NSW Business Chamber, 140 Arthur Street North Sydney 2060. ABN: 63 000 014 504.
2. The competition opens 10am AEST Monday 15th of July 2019 and closes at 4pm AEST Monday 29th of July 2019.
3. There will be two winners announced via SMS or phone call and on Apprenticeship Careers Australia’s official Facebook page. The winners will be notified on Tuesday 30th of July before 2pm. The winners will be announced on the Facebook page on Tuesday 30th of July at 3pm.
4. Each of the two winners will be receiving: one $50 gift card
6. The winners must be apprentices or trainees of Apprenticeship Careers Australia.
7. There is no extra cost in claiming the prize.
8. The prize is not redeemable for cash.
9. The winner’s name will be published on http://www.apprenticeshipcareers.com.au/ and through other social media channels.
10. The winner must be a resident of Australia with an Australian residential address.
11. The prize cannot be rendered as payment for any other products or services.
12. The prize is not transferable.
13. Entrants must be aged 18 years and over.
14. Entries are individually judged based on originality and creativity.
15. By submitting your entry, entrants confirm they own the rights to the image/s uploaded and have gained permission from any individuals pictured in the image.
16. Entrants who submit their images and competition text, agree to Apprenticeship Careers Australia’s use of these images and competition text for future marketing and promotional materials including but not limited to use on: social media, websites, eDMs and flyers.